Looking for info on Texas daily fantasy sports? You have come to the right place. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about how you can play DFS in the Lone Star State.
We’ll also explain how you can register at a DFS site. Lastly, we’ll touch upon the most important DFS rules in Texas you should know about.
So, let’s get right to it.
- 100% up to $50Bonus will be awarded instantly in MKF Dollars. MKF Dollars are usable in place of cash on Monkey Knife Fight, once they are played, they are treated like cash. MKF Dollars have no cash value. MKF Dollars are not eligible for cashout. MKF Dollars are not transferable. MKF Dollars may be reclaimed if they go unused for a period of more than 3 months. MKF Dollars will be invalidated across all accounts if a user opens more than one account. MKF Dollars were previously referred to as promotional funds. Full T&Cs
StatHero TX91 /100First Time Deposit Bonus up to $500Terms & Conditions apply to the offer. Please play responsibly.
Play DFS in Texas
Even though Texas sports betting is prohibited, daily fantasy sports are not. So, fantasy sports are permitted, although they are not explicitly regulated. What does this mean exactly?
This means that as long as they are not officially illegal, fantasy sports can accept players from Texas. What this tells us is that the Texas daily fantasy sports scene is very much alive and kicking. There are numerous operators working across the state that you can join, place your wagers, and win real money.
You can find reviews of some of the most popular DFS brands in TX right here on our site. The majority of them have dedicated iOS and Android apps you can download on your mobiles and play when you are out and about. As a rule, the apps are extremely easy to use and make drafting, placing bets, and checking the score convenient and quick.
Texas DFS Platforms
Register for DFS in Texas
If you want to see what one the Texas daily fantasy sports sites has to offer, you need to create your account first. The registration process varies a little from one operator to another, but in essence, it is pretty similar. Here’s what you would typically need to do.
- Go to the Texas Daily Fantasy Sports website you’d like to join.
- Click the “Join” or “Register” button.
- Enter your email, username you’d like to use, and a strong password you’d like to associate with your account.
- Apply a bonus or a referral code if you have one.
- Provide your first and last name, date of birth, address, city, zip code, state, and country.
- Verify your account by providing the last four SSN digits.
- Accept the brand’s T&Cs and other required policies.
- Confirm you are of legal age to open a DFS account.
- Click “Join” or “Register” to finalize the registration process.
Signing up with a Texas Daily Fantasy Sports brand using the app is similar. You need to download the app first, install it, and fill out the registration form. We have to note that the iOS apps are available in the App Store.
However, you can’t find those for Android tablets and phones in the Play Store as betting apps are not allowed here. Instead, you’ll need to download them directly from the brand’s site.
Texas DFS Rules
Admittedly, the Texas daily fantasy sports situation is somewhat complicated. There are many brands accepting TX players, but this state is still waiting for the bill to legalize DFS officially. The House Bill 2303 has received significant support in the House of Representatives and is currently moving to the Senate.
Everyone is eager to see whether this will officially classify daily fantasy sports as a game of skill, which would make it legal in TX. This would put everyone’s mind at ease. The DFS brands would operate within state regulations, the state would receive significant tax revenue, and the players could engage in an officially legal online betting activity.
We’ll keep an eye on any updates regarding Texas daily fantasy sports and feature all the news here, so check back with us regularly.