Those who are interested in daily fantasy sports in Texas will find our article on FantasyDraft Texas extremely useful. This brand’s mission is to “make daily fantasy as fun and easy as possible,” and we believe that this is exactly what you can expect.
Take a look below to learn how you can sign up, pick a contest, and draft a lineup. We also feature useful info on how you can download the app for iOS and Android and make the most of your mobile DFS experience.
FantasyDraft Texas Registration
First, let’s see how you can open your FantasyDraft Texas account. The registration process is extremely straightforward and can be finished in a matter of minutes. This is what you need to do.
- Go to the FantasyDraft site and click the “Join” button.
- Select a username you’d like to use and enter it.
- Provide your email address.
- Enter a password you wish to associate with your account.
- Enter your state.
- Tick the box to confirm you are not a robot.
- Click “I have referral or promo code” if you have one of them and apply it in the appropriate field.
As you can see, opening an account at FantasyDraft Texas is super simple. You can finish it in no time and start making your fantasy teams straight away.
FantasyDraft Texas App
We are happy to report that if mobile DFS betting is your cup of tea, you will be able to do it with ease using the FantasyDraft app. Available for iOS and Android, this app will enable you to create your fantasy teams, change your lineup, and collect potential prizes.
Here’s what you need to do to set up the app. The iOS app is available for download in the App Store; the Android one, on the other hand, can be found on the Play Store.
- Download the app and tap the icon after it has installed.
- Log in using your credentials if you already have an account. If not, create a new account by following our walkthrough above.
- Select your favorite sport, join a contest, pick your team, and watch what happens as actual players compete in real matches.
How to Play FantasyDraft in TX
Now that we’ve explained how you can register and get the app, it’s time to see what you need to do to join all the FantasyDraft Texas DFS action.
In Texas, you can take part in free contests and win prizes. There are many different contests available for all the major sports (football, baseball, basketball, hockey, golf, etc.) and for all DFS expertise levels (from beginner to expert).
You draft a lineup, and after that, you just follow what happens as you accumulate points. If you are successful, you hit the “PayoutZone” and collect your winnings.
Make sure to visit the FantasyDraft site and see what the buzz is all about.